It’s the advice opportunity of a generation. Literally.
An estimated £5.5 trillion will pass between generations over the next 30 years. Every financial adviser in the country should have a plan for this.
This live seminar looks at what that plan needs to cover. You’ll learn:
- Practical tips for involving family members in estate planning – looking both up and down the generations.
- Common challenges advisers face during probate – and how to overcome them.
- Important steps to take just after a client has died.
- Why it’s crucial beneficiaries understand their options.
- What generational expert Dr Eliza Filby says about tailoring your approach to different generations.
- Best practice we’re hearing from advisers around the country.
And much more.
As well as hearing from our experts, you’ll be able to chat with other advisers and swap ideas.
Places are limited, so register now using the link above or on the right.