Octopus Choice working lunch Birmingham
Many of your clients may find it difficult to get good returns on their cash savings. They could have sought better returns in the stock market, but not every client wants to expose more of their money to volatility.
But for those clients willing and able to put their capital at risk, there is an alternative between cash and equities.
Octopus Choice invests in a portfolio of property loans backed by bricks and mortar, offering clients the potential to target meaningful returns.
Join us over lunch to discuss how Octopus Choice could benefit the right client. We’ll look at:
- Today’s low interest rate environment and the challenges clients face.
- Common scenarios where clients could use an alternative.
- The peer-to-peer lending space and the opportunities and risks this brings.
Some risks to keep in mind
- The value of an investment, and any income from it, can fall or rise. Your client may not get back the full amount they put in.
- Peer-to-peer investments are not protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
- Money invested through Octopus Choice is concentrated in loans backed by property and could be affected by market conditions. For the same reason, instant access to your client’s invested capital cannot be guaranteed.