Reading time: < 1 minute

The great transition is 40% done. The other 60% is an investment lying in wait

12 May 2022

With investors signalling decarbonisation as THE key investment theme over the next few decades, it was great to feature in Livewire’s recent series that delved deeper into the state of play, and the opportunity that exists.

Our Co-Heads of Investment, Sonia Teitel and Darren Brown share some valuable insight on the current landscape of Australia’s energy market; where we’ve been and importantly, where we’re going.