Octopus Australia Sustainable Investments (OASIS)
- Available to: Institutional and wholesale investors
- Minimum investment: $5 million
- Structure: Unregistered trust
- Target return: 9-10% net IRR subject to the risks of the investment
- Investment strategy: Consolidating a portfolio of construction ready and operational renewable energy assets across Australia
Octopus Early Stage Innovation Company (Octopus ESIC)
- Available to: Wholesale investors
- Minimum investment: $300,000
- Structure: Private company
- Target return: 6-8% net IRR subject to the risks of the investment
- Tax benefits: Eligible investors will receive:
- 20% non-refundable carry forward tax offset, on the initial value of your investment. This tax offset is capped at $200,000 per tax year.
- Tax free capital gains, if shares in the company are held a minimum of 12 months but less than 10 years.
- Investment strategy: Focusing on a single renewable energy site, taking the project through construction to operation, while utilising innovative Australian technology to improve the site’s energy generation performance.